Calvary Cemetery is located at 28447 Avenue 14 in Madera. It was formed in 1889 and on February 4, 1946 the Roman Catholic Bishop of Monterey-Fresno granted the existing cemetery to the Madera Cemetery District. Calvary now has 20 developed acres of cemetery with an additional 30 acres undeveloped. This cemetery also offers Mausoleum, niche areas for both above ground and in ground use. A large interment area has just been completed to offer to families for services.
28447 Avenue 14
Madera, CA 93638