28447 Avenue 14, Madera, CA 93638
Calvary Cemetery is located at 28447 Avenue 14 in Madera. It was formed in 1889 and on February 4, 1946, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Monterey-Fresno granted the existing cemetery to the Madera Cemetery District.
Calvary now has 20 developed acres of the cemetery with an additional 30 acres undeveloped. This cemetery also offers Mausoleum, niche areas for both above ground and in-ground use. A large internment area has just been completed to offer to families for services.